Architectural details of Marrakesh

I'm neither an architect nor a proper photographer, but I couldn't help but fall in love with these intricate designs. Click on the tiles below for full images...

Nathan Anderson (Tuesday, 22 April 2014 03:11)

Wow, those pictures are stunning! I'm a sucker for history and cool architecture, I have a feeling I would love Marrakesh. Thanks for sharing!

Laura Wilson (Tuesday, 22 April 2014 19:31)

Holy crap, gorgeous photos Katie! xx

Tara @GypsyShutterbug (Saturday, 26 April 2014 05:47)

Nice! I love the designs in Moorish architecture. Marrakesh is such a cool place. Great photos.

Franca (Saturday, 26 April 2014 19:24)

I am a big fan of architecture, I'm not an expert but I simply enjoy it and I have to say that these photos really make me want to jump on the first plane to Morocco. The architecture over there is stunning!

Louise (Friday, 09 May 2014 11:32)

Great pictures! I fell in love with Morocco but didn't make it to Marrakech! I definitely intend to return.

featherytravels (Friday, 09 May 2014 11:36)

Thanks for the comments :) Marrakesh really is an amazing place for architecture if you get a chance to go!

G. Maria (Monday, 17 November 2014 01:03)

Wow - awesome photos!! Sadly, I didn't get to Marrakesh, but the architecture in Fez was similarly outstanding. Your pics brought back some memories of how incredible Morocco is. Thanks!

G.

Agness (Friday, 20 March 2015 16:21)

I have heard so many great stories from Marrakesh and you are one of them! Absolutely amazing place. Can't wait to make it there... !!

Phone Credit For Refugees and Displaced People is a volunteer run organisation. I can't stress their importance enough - please click on the image below and join the facebook group to find out how you can help. If you are not on facebook, you can still donate here

You can find Feathery Travels on facebook, twitter and pinterest.